How Do I Use My Passport?
1. From the home page on your device, go to the menu in the top right corner
2. Click on "Bike Festival Passport" and then on "Login/Register" in the dropdown
3. You won't be able to use your passport until you have registered. To register, click on "create one here".
4. Complete the details, then press "Submit"
5. From here on, you can log in to view your account and how many stamps you have collected, however, you no longer need to visit the website to collect your stamps
6. To collect your stamps, you need to have a barcode scanner app on your device. Most devices will already have this, but if your doesn't you just need to visit the App Store or Google Play and install one of the many available free scanners.
To collect your stamps, launch the scanner app.
7. You will find a QR code on a Rotorua Bike Festival Poster at the counter when you go to pay, or at the registration desk if you are participating or spectating at an event. Point your device camera at the QR code to capture your stamp. Sometimes it can take a few seconds to focus.
8. A link will show. Click on the link.
9. You have now registered your stamp! Do this at every participating business and event you visit. You can only scan one stamp per user per business. Every stamp you collect improves your chances on winning a prize.